Paid Membership Information
What can you expect from FMA?
- Members can expect intellectual growth from meetings with top employers such as Intel, Uber, Morgan Stanley, Swift Transportation, ING, Vanguard, Boeing, Honeywell, Equity Methods, Perella Weinberg and many others! Check out the Upcoming Events page for more information.
- Internship and full-time interviews/offers that can come directly from attending our events
Why become a paid member of FMA?
- Exclusive access to the FMA Career Fair on October 5 and International Finance Leaders Conference in Chicago over Spring Break.
- Free food at Thursday socials at local Tempe restaurants to make new professional contacts and chat with speakers and members.
- Workshops for members on resume-building, Excel skills, and interviewing tips.
- Site tours to Fortune 500 companies
- FMA T-Shirt and swag.
Will FMA travel anywhere in the upcoming year?
- YES! Members of FMA will be eligible to go to Chicago this year. Places visited included Morningstar, the CME Group, the Chicago Board of Options Exchange, and many more.
- Last year FMA members traveled to New York for the International Finance Leaders Conference. Places visited included Bloomberg, Blackrock, the NYSE, and many more.
How much does it cost to join FMA?
- Membership dues are $60 for the entire year.
- Paid members have the option to join FMA International's Finance Honors Society. This opportunity costs an extra $5. Talk to an E-Board member for more information.